Friday, June 02, 2006

The Wedding....


I love weddings. Not that I have ever experienced one of my own... tee hee. But, I love going to them. Such a fun, joyful time. Tonight we will be celebrating the wedding of a couple dear friends with of course, many more friends in attendance. Our little Skylar will be performing flower girl duties. (The boys will be doing whatever they want as they are staying home with Grandma!) And, I will be wearing some super cute shoes and carrying a super cute bag with my freshly mani/pedi'd hands and feet. I can't wait. I definitely see some yummy noshing and a glass of red wine in my future. Yay! It certainly isn't every day that this sweat pants wearin' Mom gets an evening out. Tomorrow I will post some pics of this blessed event, but today I leave you with.....the shoes.

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

You bought the bag, too? OMG, I AM jealous! Are you still a size 8 shoe? If so I might wanna borrow those bad boys one o' these days... :-)

Have fun tonight!~

Hey, maybe we should schedule a really fancy girls night out sometime this summer. You know, where we go out somewhere for cocktails on a Friday night and really live it up Sex in The City style... Hmmmmmmm......

Love the shoes. Have fun tonight.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Soooo lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home