Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Where do I even start?...

There is just too much TV going on right now to even comment in an organized, thoughtful fashion. Oooooooooooooh, right off the bat, I have to express my pure glee when passing over Bravo tonight and finding that the new Kathy Griffin special has started. Of course, I had preset the DVR to record it. YAY! I loooooove her. She and Chris Rock are my all time fave comedians. I just love love love it. Kathy is great because she is so NOT pc and she makes fun of all the celebs. Which, I absolutely love! Her take on Tom Cruise going crazy and her whole rant on Celine Dion is just hysterical. So, for anyone needing a good laugh, PLEASE, check out Kathy Griffin: Strong Black Woman on BRAVO! Plus, June 2, her My Life On The D-List series is back on BRAVO!. Yay! Thank god for some good summer programming.
Sunday nite was satisfying as usual. Of course, since I was at work slogging through 911 calls, I had to DVR. But, never fear. I was able to spend Monday and Tuesday catching up. Thank goodness, the man loves Grey's Anatomy too so we watched that at 2 a.m. when I got in on Sunday nite. It was great. Who would have guessed at the beginning of this series, that I would turn out to secretly love Denney and not McDreamy. Now, don't get me wrong girls, while I have and will always have a special place for my 80's Patrick Dempsey crush, I have found I really can't get enough of Jeffrey Dean Morgan (real-life Denney). Whew, that guy is hot! And, there is just something so vulnerable and sweet and scruffy about him. Well, I could go on and on. So, to wrap it up, I just can't wait for next week's season finale. Altho I am super sad about it, how fun will it be to have Grey's Sunday nite and then AGAIN on Monday.
And, to round out the Sunday programming....The Sopranos, baby! SPOILERS AHEAD..IF YOU HAVEN'T YET WATCHED THIS WEEK, SKIP THIS PARAGRAPH....This week wasn't quite as exciting as it had been. Seemed like kind of a filler episode to wrap up some stuff and set up some future stuff. Nothing super interesting. But, the thing I am most interested in with this last year of Sopranos is just wondering how it will all end..... What happens to Tony and Carmella? Where does Christopher end up? Seriously, with a kid? Does Paulie really have the cancer? Does someone finally kill Janice (PLEASE!).. Tee hee. Anyway, I can't wait til the end.
Ahhh, now we just gotta see who gets kicked off American Idol this week to round out the Top 3 and the week will be complete. By the way, I say GOOD BYE CHRIS. But, we know that ain't gonna happen. So, ta ta Elliot. :( All I know is, I can't wait to see Taylor in that final 2!! Yeah, baby!

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

Okay, I finally watched this week's Sopranos last night. Whew! It wasn't as "busy" as other episodes, and really, this whole season is less spectacular than season's past, but I really liked it anyway. I just HATE every time Christopher falls off the wagon. I don't know why. But I thought the images of him hanging out at the feast high were sort of artistic in a way. This surprise wife and baby was weird, but interesting. How many more episodes are there in this season, do you know? I hope there are a BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home