Thursday, May 25, 2006

SOUL PATROL SOUL PATROL SOUL PATROL


Ok, so Deena reminded me. For my 3rd post in one day, I have to say, SOUL PATROL!!! I am sooooooooo happy that Taylor won. I have honestly been a fan from the auditions and I never waivered. I would just like to go on record as having been a SOUL PATROL believer from day 1. But, for those that think Taylor isn't all that, or that it is all very corny... I say... SO WHAT! I love to have something to get excited about. And, I really like Taylor, the way he sings, his voice, his mannerisms, all of it! I am so excited for him and I truly will be IN LINE to buy his CD as soon as it "drops"...
So, congrats Taylor. And, now thatEVERYTHING is coming to a season finale (sob. sob...) I am going to start looking forward to the ridiculous summer "So You Think You Can Dance" filler.
Also, for those that were watching, how happy am I that Harold won Top Chef!?! Poo Tiffani!And, really looking forward to the new season of Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List. I was so ticked when I found out she was coming to Seattle only on the evening of Skylar's ballet recital! Argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home