Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sopranos.....oh, my Sopranos

Why do they torture me so? I finally finished watching last Sunday's installment (via Comcast On Demand). Boy, oh boy, did they have me going.. I was totally freaking out! I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me. I didn't know where it was going, was completely without any idea. I really liked this episode. I am carefully not revealing anything so as to not spoil for any1 who has still not seen it (KIMBERLY).. But, I have to say, I am going to continue hanging on to this season with baited breath.
Now, all I need to catch up on this week in TV is Top Chef which I plan to get to sometime this evening. I believe it is on later. Hey Comcast, how about getting Bravo ON DEMAND! That would be great!
:)

5 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

Hey sis, do you ever get the feeling that we're just blogging back and forth to each other, with no one else paying any attention? :-)

That idea really makes me laugh.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

GuessWhat???????

I just totally figured out how to put a pic on my profile!!!! Yipeeeeeeeee! So excited!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! I watched last week's Sopranos last night! I love doing that, cause now I get to watch the new one just tomorrow night instead of waiting a whole extra week! What will happen? I loved it! I love this show! I wish it would never end.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger kgmomma said...

Ha ha ha ha! I actually had that exact same thought a few days ago. I thought, I read her blog, she reads mine... Does anyone else?? Ha ha ha ha! But, then I noticed that there sometimes are no comments on Mandy's so I didn't feel so bad. :)

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

No, lots of people read and just don't comment. Maybe it's like real life when people are around us and they can't squeeze a word in edge-wise!

That's funny stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home