Sunday, March 19, 2006

My sis.. Always with the good ideas.

What a beautiful Sunday. I love Sundays. My man is home, no school, no ballet, no tae kwon do... Just church, Baskin-Robbins, then home to await the start of a great week of my favorite tv shows. :) Oh, too bad now I am working Sunday evenings and end up having to tape 3 of these favs... So, here is my list of favorites through the week.
Sunday: Desperate Housewives, Gray's Anatomy, Sopranos
Monday: Nothing... altho I usually find something to watch.
Tuesday: American Idol, Miami Ink
Wednesday: American Idol, America's Next Top Model, Top Chef
Thursday: Nothing...
Friday: Nothing...
Saturday: Nothing...
These are the shows I will most likely be dishing about, however, new things always pop up along the way.
SO, tonight, I shall try to get to work early so I can snag a lunch from 10-11 in order to get my Gray's Anatomy fix. I so love Dr. McDreamy. Of course, to me, Patrick Dempsey will always be the teen heartthrob of Can't Buy Me Love and Loverboy. I adore the kid who plays George. I also dig his name. I can't wait to find out more about him. Right now the celebrity tabloid press isn't paying much attention to T.R. Knight. He's gonna be big. It's those puppy dog eyes of his that do it.
So, can't say I didn't almost scream my head off when Uncle Junie shot Tony. Holy crap! I can't wait to see where this is going. And, I can't pretend I wasn't totally interested in who was going to answer "911"...... Tomorrow I am sure I will have PLENTY to say about tonight's tube watching. Ahhhhh, Sunday.

4 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

Okay, I've felt this way for YEARS, but that Janice (Tony Soprano's sister...) is soooooo PWT and nasty that I have a hard time even watching her! I always suspect that she's up to something and I'm sure that she'll be involved in any bad stuff that goes down in these last couple seasons of The Sopranos. Don't you? Yuck! I hate her so much. And I feel terrible for that poor little girl who has to have Janice as her Mommy...

Can't wait for the new episode!!!!! :-)

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

Oh! I almost forgot! You've GOT to try and catch these shows on the Food Network if you haven't already. They're called Chef-ography (I think...) and today I watched Ina Garten (The Barefood Contessa, whom I adore!) but right before her was Emeril Lagasse, who I know you like. They were 1 hour shows that talked about how that person became a chef in the first place and how they got a TV show, etc. Soooo fun to watch! Ina isn't even a trained chef. She calls herself a home cook with more experience than some others (she used to own a gourmet food store). I love her. I want to be her. Actually, I want to be best friends with her. She could be my very own BFF. :-) :-) I'm such a dork!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger kgmomma said...

omg! good thing we are sisters. otherwise it wud be creepy! i was going to tell you about the chefography show. I have watched Ina's, Emeril's, and Giada's. :) ha ha! And, I loved it! I wud like to be BFF with Giada. She is so cute and sweet. And, man, can she throw down in the kitchen! Yummy Italian food. SPEAKING OF, I totally hate Janice too. She is horrible and I feel bad for her super milk-toasty husband. He is just sad. She will probably be the one to actually kill Tony at the end of the series. PSYCHO!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

She might kill everybody!!!! Ha ha, wouldn't that be macabre?

I totally saw the Giada one yesterday, too, of Chefography, but I had never heard of her before so I didn't mention her. That is real funny. She makes some pretty yummy looking food...but her mom bugged me. Weirdo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home