Thursday, March 30, 2006

Many babies...no time

So, when one has a gaggle of babies, it is hard to find time to get anything done. We are feverishly preparing for the Oregon State Bodybuilding Figure and Fitness Championships as bodybuilding season has just started up with the Vancouver Natural this Saturday. Gotta get flyers out so people will know all the Oregon info. Whew. It's taking alot of time. And, these kids just get more demanding. As I sit here blogging, my eldest creature is practically begging for "grapes, please".. Ugh. The little one is on my lap here. If it's not hard typing with a three month old on ur lap, I don't know what is! But, I love the little buggers. Even when little man screams his head off for 5 minutes for no apparent reason. I just love 'em. Trying to take a page out of the book from a gal I knew when I was in high school. She was in her late 20's and had 3 kids also. Whenever she found herself getting angry and that she might start to yell, she told them all how much she loved them. Boy, did those kids know they were loved!
So, must take a moment to comment on American Idol. So glad to see Lisa go. Even tho she was a good singer, she just kept getting worse each week instead of better. I have to say, currently my biggest fave is Taylor Hicks. I even went so far as to visit his fan site. It's sick. But, I love my America Idol. :)
So, am so busy, here it is THURSDAY and I still have yet to watch Sunday's Sopranos. I better get on it.
And, finally, I must brag that I am getting my 31 year old behind to the gym consistently now. Thank goodness. These l-b's have got to go!! So, am also going to add some running down at the beautiful waterfront. That eastside esplanade is hard to beat on a glorious Oregon morning. Hope to see some of this rain start to GO AWAY. Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home