Friday, March 17, 2006

Finally... back on!

Ok, now that we have recovered from the worst blogging luck ever! I am sure it wasn't me that crashed the blogspot files but it wud figure that just the day after "announcing" my blog, it wud be unavailable. Argh!
So, we are back. The kids are getting better. Turns out the baby just has the croup and will get over it. Little man is responding well to the foul pink medicine.
It truly was a beautiful day in Oregon today. A little sunshine, followed by a little rain. But, I can't complain. I am just glad I got to see the blue sky for a second.
Soon I will have pictures posted here to gaze at. Just gotta have a pow-wow with a co-worker who is good at his blog and seems to have figured out the confusing world of posting pictures.
Happy St. Paddy's Day to everyone.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

Hey Sis, did you change your template again? I like this one the best. Pretty and simple and colorful. Nice. :-)

I think you should dedicate some of your blog (or start a 2nd blog) to chatting about your fave TV shows. We could get some great convos going about Sopranos, Desp. Housewives, etc...

Ciao!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home