Monday, March 27, 2006

Back from the Beach...

We are back from a beautiful and quick trip to Port Orford for Grammy Wallace's 91st birthday!!! It was so great to see everyone. All looked in good spirits and Grammy seemed really happy we were all there. The kids were amazingly cooperative in the long car ride down and back. We couldn't have asked for better weather. Sunny and non windy!
Got back just in time last night for Desperate Housewives. I find myself being most interested in Lynette's story line. And, the Solis'. I really am bored with Teri Hatcher (Susan)and all her goings ons.. Then, sadly, Grey's Anatomy was a repeat. For all the Grey's Anatomy fans, check out http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/index.html and go to the writer's blog. It is so fun to read. Lots of good stuff in there. So, since Grey's was the train wreck story I had already seen, we tuned in to Little People, Big World. My big girl watched part of it with me. She really seemed to like it too. She liked the Mom the best. Was very interested in how she was able to drive a big minivan. I just love those Roloffs!
Now am off to the gym. My new bff (best friend forever for those who weren't 13 in 1987.) And then to the store for some sugar free jello. It's gonna be tough, but am trying to avoid Betty Crocker frosting for breakfast. Ha ha ha. SISTER!

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

We will have to chat, because I missed desperate housewives while traveling. There was a TV in our B&B in the sitting room, but we didn't return from the trade show/dinner/sight-seeing until wayyyy after it was over. I'll have to get a catch-up since I probly won't have any way to see it. I'll be on the lookout for the Sopranos episode I missed Sunday night. Some customers I met at the trade show on Monday sort of told me about it, but not much. I'm so excited to get back on TV after a week of not even one second!!! Although that's nice, too. A TV free existence for a while. It made me realize how much time I spend in front of the TV and how much time is available when I wasn't trying to catch all my shows. We went sight-seeing every night after the trade show, even tho it was dark and stuff was closed. I'll try to write about it in my blog for anyone who cares. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home