Tuesday, March 14, 2006

They are all sleeping...

It has taken me somewhere around 36 hours to complete setting up this blog. Whew. It is nearly impossible to engage in any enjoyable adult activity with 3 little ones climbing all over the place. Such is my reality.
I hope to use this blog to ramble about my life, my man, my kids, my work. The things I love, the things I hate, whatever. I might even wax poetic about current events or celebrity news. Who knows. I hope to amuse some, inform others, and just give everyone a peek in to the life of a working mom who is trying to find balance, happiness, and inner peace.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, my sweet, lovely, seester dear!!!! I'm so excited and happy for you!!!! When you figure it out, my blog is http://kigofashions.blogspot.com. I'll link to you, you can link to me. :-)

Have fun!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home