Saturday, June 10, 2006

Running Naked Toddler...

I don't know what is going on with the middle child. He is 20 months old and can't seem to keep his clothes on. About 100 times a day, I chase him, naked as the day he was born, through the house as he darts and dodges to get away from me. Constantly he is stepping out of his pants and ripping off the diaper then saying, 'pee pee, mama, pee pee'. So, of course, being the excellent mother that I am, I have to take him in to the bathroom so he can 'pee pee'. Well, the kid is just not there yet. He wants to stand on the little stool in front of the potty and hold on to his privates and say 'pee pee' and then flush the toilet. Argh! I find this early potty training time to be both irritating and a huge waste of time. He is just not ready to be totally responsible for his own bathroom activities. So, why do we have to play this little charade? It is both annoying and a huge waste of time. But, carry on with the naked game we must.

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

Ha ha, when I read this post I tried to picture chunky ole' DJ running around the house naked and I just can't quite get a vizh. Sounds funny, tho. And to think, you have it to do all over again in about 12 more months. :-)

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger kgmomma said...

Well, I am not done with this torture for likely another 3 years!!! Yay for me. :(
Dj peed in the potty today tho. Well, sort of. Was more like sort of hit the front of the toilet and then all down his leg and the stool. More fun for me to clean up. I think I liked the girl thing better where she just sat down and there was nowhere else for it to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home