Friday, April 28, 2006

The search is over...


Whew! Thank goodness. I have felt like a crazy person stalking craigslist at all hours of the day and night looking for a play structure for the kids. I had researched them quite a bit and knew the one that I wanted. I searched high and low all the time and whenever there was one posted, it sold in about 10 minutes. There was never one available. I was about to scream. I really wanted something in the yard for the munchins to busy themselves with in addition to the bikes, basketball hoop, soccer net, etc this summer. And, I was really certain I didn't want to pay the $600-$700 to buy one new. SO, today the search is over. I found the one I wanted at a psycho lady's house in Newburg and my Ma was nice enough to come over and hang with the kids while I took the rush hour journey down there. I found out once I got down there and was helping to dismantle and load the darn thing that she had two of us coming to potentially buy and was letting us "race to see who got here the fastest". What a complete A-hole manuever. I can tell ya one thing, if I had been the lady to drive up and see someone else buying it 5 minutes before I got there, I wudda had a little something to say. However, luck was on my side today and I loaded the sucker up and brought it home.Oh, on a side note, my little Christian is rolling over. Pretty much started doing back to front and front to back at the same time. He's an over-achiever. :) What a love bug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home