Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sooooooooo busy..

Wow. What a busy week. We are all running around like crazy these days. I am so happy about the weather being nice. It makes it so much easier to get around town with all the little ones.

Skylar is getting ready to wrap up her very last month of preschool. Last day of school is Friday, May 26. I am having a lot of anxiety about her going to kindergarten next year. She is really growing up now. That is one busy girl. We are coming to the end of ballet again too. Her end of the year recital is Friday, June 9. We have a wedding where she is the flower girl on June 3 and then my brother's wedding (again the flower girl) on June 24. Oh, and I believe she is going to the Children's Theatre this weekend with Grandma Candy to see Seussical the Musical. She is really going to dig that! So, we are at the mercy of the 5 year old and all her activities. Tae Kwon Do is continuous all year round so she'll still do that all summer. Besides that, she and Dj are going to do swimming at Parkrose this year. I told Daddy he has to take Dj to the parent taught toddler swim cuz I am certainly not bathing suit ready. Tee hee. Plus, did I mention that I HATE water?!? :)
So, looks like the baby is the only one without a lot on his agenda. Of couse, he's going to working on crawling all summer. So, I guess he'll be busy with that.
Sassy seester came over last night to catch up on Desperate Housewives and Sopranos. Have I ever mentioned how much I loooooooove Sopranos. Hey cousin, I won't reveal any plot lines so don't worry! :) But, I am diggin this season. Really more than any other. Altho, I just might need to get super Sopranos-geeky and start collecting the seasons on DVD. That would be cool cardio watching on the portable DVD player.
I gotta get on it and watch American Idol that I taped last night. I hate it when I do that cuz then I can't vote. How annoying. But, tonight is my fav. America's Next Top Model, AI results show, and Top Chef! Sweet!
Well, off to the esplanade in about an hour for the nightly butt-killing walk.
Peace.

4 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

If you get super geeky with The Sopranos on DVD then we'll have to plan a slumber party one night with no kids and no men and watch all our old fave episodes! Maybe renting a house at Cannon Beach or Sunriver or something would be in order. Eh?

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger kgmomma said...

Sonigirl, Ok, So I am totally disappointed in myself for not getting hooked on Lost. Something happened the night it premiered and I didn't watch. Then, I felt "lost" and didn't want to be behind. I should watch the whole thing from the start til now on DVD.
Kigo, you have never had a better idea. I would loooooove that. Maybe that will be my treat after some big weight loss goals. Big Daddy could never refuse me! :)

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

I think Cannon Beach would be the PERFECT destination for a women's weekend away. There's lots of great shopping, lots of great restaurants,and so much more! I've got great customers there. Maybe if Sonigirl wanted to come out West for a visit,and I think my friend Katie would be interested, and we could work out some sort of fun guest list and have a rockin' good weekend!!!!! (Lots of wine and lots of laughs!)

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger kgmomma said...

I can't even say how much I miss that girl! I hesitate to say how old we are going to be before we organize a get together. I don't wanna be too gray tho! I wish I could get out to Florida. Well, at some point I'm gonna have to. Hello! Disney World!
I sure know that I want a Cannon Beach getaway. Too bad Florida isn't closer.... :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home