Sunday, April 09, 2006

Work...work...work

This working 2 days a week stuff is sweet! Just when I feel like I'd rather be at home, I realize it is my friday and I only have 2 1/2 hours left in my shift. Yippee!
So, an update on Bishop. He had surgery last week on his leg. Turns out, the vet thinks he got in to a brawl with a raccoon. That got infected and he ended up with a nasty abcess on his leg. It is now all scraped clean and he is on quite the antibiotic cocktail. Also, doing warm compresses on the wound every day and he is wearing the cute party hat to keep himself from licking it.

Seems like Dj is getting sick again. Had a grody nose all morning. I am really hoping this goes away before we have to start more rounds of meds for him too. He is really coming along with his speaking. He is really calling me "mama" all the time and calls Andre "daddy". He's got his little "wy-wer" word for Skylar. And, of course, always says "baby". He is just getting so darn cute. I am hoping to try and get Christian more belly time so he can start getting stronger in preparation for his crawling. It is hard cuz Dj is so physical. Whenever I try to get the baby on the floor, Dj wants to have Wrestle-Mania.

Skylar is doing excellent in school. I think she will be sad for this year to end. But, we have a summer of fun planned. She will have a fun babysitter at least 2 days a week, lots of trips to the park near our house, lots of time for Tae Kwon Do, and we are trying to find a Spanish teacher. She keeps asking to learn Spanish, so we decided we are going to try and make that happen for her.

Hope everyone who checks in with this blog also takes a look at the one I've got going with my sista, Kimberly. We are keeping up with our eating and workout plans on http://coolchicksrealbodies.blogspot.com . It is really fun to dish about what is going on with our quest to lose the extra pounds. Boy, I sure need to get it together. :)

On the tv front, I am super happy that no Housewives on tonight and Grey's Anatomy was a repeat. So, all that is left is watching the Sopranos ON DEMAND sometime this week. I can't wait!!!
Will chat about that tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

Kevin couldn't be happier that DJ is learning to talk. Another opportunity to teach a kid to say funny stuff. (Yesterday he was teaching Levi, who is almost 3) all sorts of things he hopefully won't say at home in front of his mother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home