Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tuesday.



I would like to start off this beautiful spring day post by saying, THANK GOODNESS KATIE HOLMES GAVE BIRTH. FINALLY! Whew. That seemed like an awful long time coming. While I am happy they are welcoming daughter, Suri, to the world. I am sick of hearing about it. And, I love babies! :) So, I too, welcome baby Suri. Now, another topic please for celebrity gossip. Sheesh!
I am so happy it is spring. It's such a beautiful time. The kids are loving walking to the park. Here are some pics of them at our neighborhood park this past week. We are really looking forward to this spring and summer. Nice weather, outdoor eating at bbq's and fun restaurants with patios. Cute sandals. So much to be happy about.
On the TV front, I am happy to report Desperate Housewives was interesting and fun this week. While I was devastated Grey's Anatomy was gone to show a special What About Brian, I will live until next week. :) All I can really think about today is when I am going to get On Demand and watch this past Sunday's Sopranos. I can't wait to see what everyone was up to.
I must also add, my sassy sis and I actually got out of the house (many thanks to THE MAN, Andre, for taking care of the kids ALL evening!) to watch Friends With Money last night. It was so great. As my sis can attest, at one point I was laughing so hard, I almost snorted! It was great. Such a great examination of female friendships. Loved Joan Cusack, Frances McDormand, Catherine Keener, and of course, Jennifer Aniston. Definitely recommended to all the ladies!

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

I think you DID snort.

Come on, ... almost ... ????

:-)

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger kgmomma said...

Oh yeah. I watched. I was really happy with the music choice and the whole Rod Stewart angle. I loved that. I have to say, I TOTALLY agree with either Elliot or KELLI PICKLER! Argh. She drives me crazy. And, she just cudn't be any stupider! Hello, why isn't she singing in tune? That was a really weird performance. I, of course, voted for Taylor and Katherine. I love them. I can't wait to see some more pics of Emily and Sara. I really loved the Christmas card photo. And, yes Kimberly, I believe I did snort. Thanks for not mentioning it at the time! :)

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, I am not an AI fan, tho I was flipping channels and happened upon the dark haired very beautiful woman singing 'Someone to Watch Over Me' and she totally NAILED IT!!! I was entranced!

~K!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home