Thursday, April 13, 2006

Busy, busy, busy...

Ok, whew. It's been busy around the Scott household. Andre and I are both getting in the gym consistently (finally!) so we are doing the kid shuffle since Christian isn't old enuf to be left in the gym childcare. It's been crazy but we are getting it done. It is important to us to get in the shape we want to be in. I tell ya, I keep thinking, I am not getting any younger and time just keeps passing by.
I have been running once or twice a week. I am going to aim to run 2x a week and just get to the gym 3 or 4 other times. Sundays almost always are going to be a day off since we go to church and then I have to work. But, Sunday is ICE CREAM DAY, so I can handle a day or two off from the gym. :)
Bishop is doing better. I guess. After the $1000 surgery, he is still limping around, but I guess his leg is healing. We are going in tomorrow to have the drains taken out and get it all bandaged up since the -gross- dead skin is flaking off. EEEWWW!
So, just to update every1 on how I am feeling about tv.. Here goes. American Idol. Glad Bucky is gone. While I kinda liked him, Bucky just ain't no AMERICAN IDOL. And, just for the record, I am officially SICK of Kelly Pickler. Pick her to go home next, wud ya. I am still holding a candle for my Taylor Hicks. Saw a sign in the American Idol audience that said "HICKS CHICKS".. I love it!
Loving Sopranos right now. Just completely loving it. Love that Vito might have off'd himself in that motel room. I can hope. Can't wait to see how this season ends. Then, just will have to wait 6 agonizing months til the ending in Jan. '07.
I am also proud to report that the Scott household is now outfitted with a DVR so we may record and rewind live tv at the touch of a button. Am sooooooooooo excited about not ever missing another Desperate Housewives or Grey's Anatomy (once they start back with new shows!). YAY! Note to Grey's fans. Check out the ABC.com website and visit the writer's blog. They are funny and comment on what they were thinking when writing the episodes. Also, some notes there from the series creator, Shonda Rhimes. Good stuff.
I am still learning the BLOG stuff and am trying to get a photo album type deal going so I can have lots of pics on here. Stay tuned and hopefully that will happen soon. Also, any1 interested, be sure to check out the other blog I'm doin with my sis, http://coolchicksrealbodies.blogspot.com. Keeping track of our weight loss/getting back to our beautiful, healthy selves hits and misses.
Gore out. :)

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to blog world. I am sure you will be better at updating than I am. I read thru your archives.....great job.
P.S. thanks for the coment on my site. Perhaps you'll notice the minor change I made on your commment....just my little way of preserving my anonimity! :P

~K!

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there.....
I so enjoy reading this. I always come and check whenever I have a free minute at work....which isn't very often right now! Things seem to be so busy right now, which I guess is good? And since I am a big loser and haven't gotten around to getting a computer yet, the only time I can check is from work! I need to come up with some clever username so I can set something up on here!
So, I have to agree with you about the whole American Idol thing. Although I actually think that the last 2 weeks Bucky sounded better than Ace? But, I definitely don't think Bucky is an American Idol! As for "Pickler"...someone needs to tell her that she should just not talk so much. The things that come out of her mouth sometimes just amaze me!!
You will have to let me know how the DVR is working out for you. I have been going back and forth about getting that. Mainly because I am just cheap and don't want to spend an additional $9.95 a month on top of my already outrageous monthly Comcast bill!!
Have to say that I am jealous about all of your working out and eating healthy. I need to get back with the program. I was riding my bike every morning before work, but that hasn't been happening the last couple of weeks. I don't know what my problem is? Could just be shear laziness? I always did better when you and I were working out together....probably because you didn't allow me to "punk out"! LOL Of course I have been walking the dog every night when I get home from work, but that doesn't cancel out the horrible eating I have been partaking in!
Well I guess I should at least pretend to be doing something that resembles work? I will talk to you soon!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home