Friday, April 14, 2006

My gals...

I just want to give a quick shout out all my girls. It was really a wonderful surprise today to see so many responses on the blogs and new emails from women I love, miss, adore, and look up to. It brings to mind wisdom from my Grammy (91 years old and full of life!). She used to always tell my sis and I what a great thing it is to write letters. It shows people you care about them and you can almost always count on getting something in return. My Grammy still writes me letters and I still think it is the best when you unexpectedly hear from someone. There is a beauty in letter writing, but I am just as happy these days to get that same feeling from email. :)It is so uplifting to me to be reminded about the female friendships I have made over the years and the ones I am sure to make in the future. I love thinking about all these women making positive influences in each others lives. I really treasure the experiences of other women and knowing all my gals are out there for me to lean on, look to, and enjoy life with.
MUCH LOVE TO ALL THE GIRLS!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

You're so sweet!

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back atcha!
Have a great day.

~K!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home