Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Sleep Over....



Well, we survived Skylar's first ever sleep over. It actually went by really fast because I decided this was a great weekend to clean the garage. Quite a daunting task. I can't believe I had actually thought about getting that done when I was still pregnant. That wudda been a very bad idea. :)
So, needless to say, I am super tired and a bit sore in the lower back region this morning. I have to say, I am so angry at myself for not taking a before pic of the garage. Oh yes, it was THAT bad! Have I not watched enough episodes of Trading Spaces in my life to know that before and after pictures are pretty much the best thing about any overhaul?!? Well, I did take an after and for any1 who has been over to the house, I am sure you will appreciate the improvement. Here's also a picture of the girls enjoying their lovely sleep over breakfast yesterday morning. :)

5 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

Hey Stink-butt! You forgot the pics!

:-)

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi KG
Who was the sleep over friend? Or is that a cousin? Looks like they had fun.

Good job on the garage.

~K!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger kgmomma said...

i cant believe u logged on, read the post, and responded in the 2 minutes it took 4 me to go back in and post the pics! U r fast!! :)

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger kgmomma said...

oh, and that is Makyah. She's 10. Her Dad is one of our best friends. I have known him and his wife for 10 years. Andre has even longer. :)

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

Haha! That is funny, cause I only logged onto the internet once this morning for about 5 minutes and the first place I headed was to yer blog. :-)

You made a very cute breakfast for the ladies. Did they have mimosas, too? Just kidding. Your garage looks fantastic. Yeah, you shoulda done a 'fore and aft pic.

I can't wait to hang out with you tomorrow and watch The Sopranos!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home