Thursday, April 27, 2006

Recap of Wednesday...

Ok, so besides Sunday, Wednesday is my favorite night of TV. I have America's Next Top Model, then the recap show of American Idol (goodbye Kelli Pickler!!), and then Top Chef on Bravo! at 10 p.m. I really like that one. I think Bravo! is really stepping up in the reality show dept. I love Project Runway when it is on, and they have really got a good show with Top Chef. Loving that Stephen is gone. He was such a snob! Ick!
Nnenna got the boot on Model. I didn't really think it was her time to go. There are a couple other girls who don't have as much potential, but she was starting to suck at her photo shoots and she was really quite mean. So, not heartbroken about that either. :)
I am really looking forward to Sunday. I need a new Grey's Anatomy before I scream!! Enough with the recap shows already. Good grief. And, SOPRANOS!! I can't wait!
Well, today is Family Day for the Scott family. So, we are off to get something to eat, head to a big park for some fun, then ICE CREAM!!! :)
K out...

3 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new picture of you and baby Christian!! Why does he look like DJ's twin?? YIKES! Girl, you are gonna have your hands full!!
How are ya? How was family day yesterday?

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger kgmomma said...

Thank you. I liked it. The photographer was my own little Skylar! :)
Family day was great. We went out for a bite to eat, took the kids to the mall, did a little shopping, got new cell phones and switched service to Verizon (we are now IN), and then had a little playtime at the play stuff at Clack. Town Center. Fun day!

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So do you have a new cell phone number now or did you get to keep your old one??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home