Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy New Year... 2007!

I am going to try my absolute hardest to get back in the blogging world. I love chatting with people and keeping my friends and family up to date with what's going on with all of us... So, here goes. I am currently even trying to tap this out while Christian is pulling on my shirt and crying cuz Dj won't share his cheerios.

Whew! So, we are going to carry on about our evening and see if there will finally b school tomorrow...
Here's a pic of Skylar and Deej enjoying the first bit of snowfall the other day... Much love peeps.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Brother Kevin Colum said...

Yeah! we're all comin out of the snowy hibernation and bloggin again...well...except that little G. :)

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bout damn time!


:)


~K!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home