Saturday, September 02, 2006

It's sad..but I don't care...

Here's what I am looking forward to watching/setting the DVR for this fall.

ABC
Sept. 12
Dancing with the Stars
Sept. 21
Grey's Anatomy
Sept. 24
Desperate Housewives
Unk date
Bachelor: Rome
Unk date
The Biggest Loser - 50 States

CBS
Sept 17
Amazing Race

NBC
Sept 2
Saturday Night Live
Season premiere with Jack Black
Unk date
The Office
Unk date
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - This is new show with Matthew Perry, Bradley Whitford, Amanda Peet and a few others. I cannot wait!!!


Bravo
Continue watching Project Runway
Unk date
Top Chef 2

Well, that's it for my pathetic-ness for tonight. But, like I have said before, I like the TV. And, even more, I loooooooooooooooove that DVR. :)
Happy Fall TV!

2 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

It's not pathetic to love your tv, sis! I love it, too! (Just my list of fave tv includes Yankee games, Packer games, title fights, and THEN my fave shows like Rockstar Supernova, Survivor, Saturday Night Live, etc.) Ummmm, did you just read my list of fave tv and think I was a boy? Cause I did, for a second. :-)

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger kgkigomama said...

Funny thing...I love my tv shows too!!! I hate it that they have a few on at the same time (on different channels of course) and I can't watch them all. I have to pick and choose, 'cuz I don't have the TIVO or DVR and I haven't been able to get my VCR or DVD thingys to work to record anything. I can't wait for Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives NCIS, ER, The Sopranos. I also love House and the replacement show that just finished up on ABC Family, Kyle XY. My sweetie keeps telling me that he doesn't like to watch tv, but it seems that he is hooked on the same shows that I am. Hmmm, I wonder if that means I am a bad influence on him??? OOPS!!!! Then you add in the football games and, well, yes, I spend WAAAAAY too much time in front of the tube. I don't know what I am gonna do with all these new shows coming on that sound so wonderful!!! I am in deep trouble.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home