Friday, October 13, 2006

Could it be???

Really? Has it been nearly a month since I blogged? Really? That is insane. I am going to try and be better. I have been sucking at not only blogging, but reading other's blogs. So, hopefully things in my life will settle down a bit now that it is getting on the winter time. Who knows. But, sheesh, I should at least be able to blog a bit now and then when I am at work surrounded by computers. Well, one can hope.
:)
Ta ta all (those readers who have not left me for lack of posts)... See you soon!

~K~

5 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger masterfiddle said...

Hey hey! How is your fall going? I was thinking about Skylar the other day with her many activities. Of course, its the mom bus service that takes the real hit! Hope you are doing well!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Brother Kevin Colum said...

Watchin and waiting :)

always checkin to see what's new!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

I'm your sister and EVEN I ALMOST ABANDONED YOU for lack of posts. :-)

Well, I'm really just kidding. I know you're busy, but you've GOT to make blogging a priority! It's so fun to read when you blog!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger K said...

Glad to see that you're back sis. I like reading your blogs. I mean myspace is more important, but really.......LOL :D love ya!!!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger kgkigomama said...

We would never abandon you!!!! tee hee We just keep checking daily to see what is going on and how things are going and if there are any more pics to post!!! I am terrible too. I never blog anymore on my own page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home