Sunday, August 27, 2006

A few thoughts this fine Sunday...

1. If God intended me to lose 20 lbs, why are there fresh blackberry milkshakes at Burgerville?

2. I am so excited for my little princess to start kindergarten. I am feeling giddy. I love back to school time of year.

3. Family reunion this weekend! I love it. Can't wait to see all my family and my beloved 91 year old Grammy!

4. I am so embarassed by my eager anticipation of Tues, Sept. 5. Besides being the first day of school, I can't wait to watch the train wreck of Rosie O'Donnell premiering on The View. And, also is Katie Couric's first day of anchoring the CBS Evening News. (Wow, I can't even say that in my head without wanting to add, "with Dan Rather" at the end.) Weird. Anyway, can't wait. Wanna watch the entire morning of new fall tv. And, all the evening stuff as well. I am an addict and I might need professional help. TV Anonymous.

5. I have new, strange addiction to MySpace. It is so embarassing, I am having a hard time looking myself in the mirror. But, it is fun and my girls at work, my man, and quite a few of our friends all have pages and it is a fun way to keep up with each other and interact. So, another thing to occupy my downtime at work. If u wanna check it out, here ya go. :) http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=66987050

3 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello KGMOMMA!!! Did you catch todays "Baby Blues" comic strip in the paper? I texted your mom thinking this could be you in a couple of years. Looks like your already there.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger kgkigomama said...

Yoey sent me a text stating that he could see you doing "the happy dance" for when school starts in a few years. Then we read your blog and see that you already get happy and excited. I think the momma in baby blues may be excited for a bit different reason than you are though. It is cute how that comic and your blog both came out on the same day though!!!

I still remember the pic of the little princess laying on the back of the couch with her new backpack...anxiously awaiting the first day of school!! Let's hope she always loves school and looks forward to the day it starts.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger kgkigomama said...

Oh...by the way...if you find a TV anonymous group...let me know too!!! I love to watch way too much tv at night and on weekends. When I should be exercising or out riding my bike or going for a nice long, brisk walk or something. Now golf will take me away from the TV without any arguement, but getting up to exercise, etc., I just end up watching tv. I guess that makes me 98% Couch Potato instead of 100%!! tee hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home