Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Seriously???

Well, I guess so. Today I was surprised by my man of 10 years. He came in the house after we had both been at the gym all morning, set a cute little purple bag on kitchen island, and walked about like nothing was going on. Luckily we have a really nosy 5 year old and upon investigating, she found this.


Wow. I was speechless. And, he couldn't have been cuter. He just smiled a little smile and went about the rest of his afternoon getting ready for work. Yes, that's right. He went to work. I tell ya, for a girl who moved in with this boy 10 years ago while he was at work, this was the perfect way to present me with such a precious, sentimental token. I love him so much. He has given me so much in my life. Most of all to be thankful for are these beautiful children who will apparently now be "in" a wedding. Much to my chagrin, I assure you. But, at any rate, I can't wait to officially become one and the same with my kids and this fella I have loved for so long. Seriously. This is love.

3 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger kgkigomama said...

Wow!!!! How sweet that guy is!!! I knew he would come up with his own special way when the time was right. I am SOOOOOOOO happy for you all!!! Big hugs and kisses to everyone!!! Love ya, Mama

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

I'm totally overwhelmed with happiness for ya, sis!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to finally chat with you and hear about all of it!

(Did you go get a manicure after you got propsed to? It's real cute.) :-)

Love ya, Me

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger kgmomma said...

Ma and Sis,
Thank you so much for the good wishes! And, oh yes, got the manicure before I would let anyone see the ring on the hand. :) Tee hee!
Sonigirl,
I'm so glad you are around. I am happy and I just love this little family. Really, ring or no ring. But, of course, I'LL TAKE THE RING! Tee hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home