Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy 4th...

What a good time we all had visiting the parents and Grammy at the coast in good ol' Port Orford, Oregon. It was a perfect weekend. Other than my sis and I missing our men, we couldn't have asked for a better time. From the parade, the beach, and the fireworks..... my kids had a blast! I am so glad to be from such a beautiful place and be able to share my hometown with my babies. And, then, they (and I) were overjoyed to be back at home to see Daddy!








3 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Secret Mommy said...

Awwwwwwwww! Great pics, sis! I had so much fun! Thanks for lettin' me go with ya! I already wish we could go back. (But this time our guys would have to go!) :-)

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger kgkigomama said...

Great pictures!! I love the one with the firework going off behind DJ's head!! Looks a bit chilly (as usual) on the hill over looking Battle Rock. Thanks for the info on where to park to get down on the Esplanade in PDX. We had a great time watching the fireworks here on the waterfront. Looks like you all had a fabulous time in the old town. I sure do miss the beach!! Yoey and I are planning to spend some time on the north coast the first week of Sept., but I hope we get to go before that. We did spend 5 hours at the river on the 3rd. We got SPF 50, so I didn't burn!!!!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger kgkigomama said...

I love Squealer's hair blowing in the wind. Great pic of you two on the beach. You can sure tell she is your girl!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home